What to Expect
Shopify Website Process
Prior to Project
- Upon receiving deposit and signed contract, your project is added to my schedule and a start date is determined
- We will schedule a strategy session to go over your business and identify your goals
- Following our strategy session, I will send you a worksheet to work through, which will form the foundation of building out your new website
- You will start working on compiling website content and photos
- We will schedule another call to go over your completed worksheet, clarify your preferred style and define the sitemap with required pages.
- Site building begins! I’ll start designing the structure of the homepage, product pages, and interior pages based on your unique needs.
- I will reveal the first version of your new website and we will work together to make the appropriate changes so that you are in love with the design and functionality
- Once the design is finalized, the website will be populated with your unique content and photos
- Payment gateway will be set up, email notifications customized to suit your business, and tax and shipping settings will be configured
- Final testing will be performed to ensure that the website functions properly on both desktop and mobile
- Finally, billing information is updated, a shopify package is chosen, and your new website is launched!
- We’ll schedule an hour-long phone call and screensharing session to go over how to maintain and update your new website. You’ll also receive a PDF booklet with detailed instructions to refer to if needed.