Virtual Marketing Services
You're an expert at what you do. You know that your time is better spent doing what you’re good at but you read article after article telling you all the benefits of email marketing, social media, a robust website, strong branding, and everything else it seems like you need to do to get noticed today. You want to start implementing some of these systems but have no idea where to start. You’ve thought about hiring someone full time but it doesn’t seem like the right fit and you’ve heard how expensive a full service agency can be. It just doesn’t seem like there is a solution to your problem.
What if I told you that there was a solution?
I provide ongoing creative and marketing services to busy professionals, small businesses and entrepreneurs who need help bring their ideas to life. I have worked with small businesses for the past 5 years to bring their ideas to life and it gives me no greater joy than to see them experience the results they have been striving for.
This of me as a virtual team member with 9 years of experience providing graphic design, website design, and digital marketing services, helping you to tackle your growing to-do list. Together, we will define your priorities, make sure that they contribute to your overall goals, and identify action steps that need to be taken. Using my knowledge and expertise, I will then get to work, bringing your ideas to life.
So what can I help you with? Here is a partial list of my areas of expertise:
- Visual Design: graphics, blog images, website banners, flyers, brochures, business cards, campaign artwork
- Website Management: planning, designing, setup, plugin installation, updates, traffic monitoring and reporting, on-site SEO, HTML, and CSS work
- Blog Management: content optimization, formatting, auditing, content creation
- Social Media Management: setup, optimization, posting, interacting, scheduling, monitoring, paid advert campaign setup and management
- Planning: social media marketing, digital marketing strategy
- Internet Research: keywords, competitors, contacts, influencers, info, etc.
- Email Marketing: template design, email management
How does it work?
Our first priority will be identifying the areas that you need help with and work together to develop a monthly budget that makes sense for your business. Services are typically offered a la carte at an hourly rate but I can also provide project based packages, as well as retainer packages. It all depends on your needs (which we will figure out during our first consultation call).